Pages

Sunday, 5 April 2009

Scrap That Idea new kits

If you are looking for my newest kit add-on freebie - it's in the previous post. I do want to tell you about Mel and Stacey's latest kits though - they're all gorgeous. Also, at the bottom of this post is a sneak peek to my next freebie kit starting tomorrow!

So, first up is The Cat Walk from Stacey - very girly and funky! Here is my LO using the kit and below that is a preview which is clickable straight to the product in store.


Next, there are two kits from Mel called Earth & Sky and Oh My! I loved playing with them and below are my LOs and previews to the kits - again, they're clickable straight to the store.



And this is the sneak to tomorrow's kit - check back tomorrow for the papers.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Your LO's are gorgeous! thanks!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs