Pages

Sunday, 12 April 2009

Some Sunday eye candy!

OK, I've told you about my newest kit, Jurassic Jungle (see previous post), now I am going to tell you about the other girls kits! I'll start with a freebie kit that Sara is giving away on her blog - it's called Bee Happy and is really adorable - go to her blog to check out the kit and pick it up. Here's my LO - my goddaughter Sophie from this weekend - the preview is clickable to Sara's blog.


Next up, two kits from Stacey - the first is called Ivy League and is great for sport or graduation LOs - this is what I did with it - celebrations after Pompey won the F.A. Cup - the preview is below - clickable to the store.


Then she has Doodle Me This, which is a funky bright kit and I scrapped Pompey and Lily sunbathing with it! Click the preview to go to the store.


Then, Mel has one called Boy's Only - I didn't get a chance to play with this one because I was away for the weekend, but it's great grungy kit for the boys! Click the preview to go to store.

OK, that's it for today, I do believe that there are more freebie kits coming tomorrow ;). TTFN

2 comments:

Stacey said...

you rock girl!!!

Snowsmoon said...

Good Morning, Just stoppin by to send you some lovin across the pond. How have you been? Miss you...

Hugs
Dawn

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs