Pages

Sunday, 12 April 2009

What's new and a freebie!

Let me tell you! LOL! I have a brand new store kit called Jurassic Jungle - it's one for the little fellas in your life who love dinosaurs, but it's really versatile and doesn't need to scrap dino photos at all as you will see by the LOs from my CT. Take a look at the kit in it's full glory and then look at the eye candy from my CT for inspiration. You can pick this kit up for $3 today and if you use my 25% off coupon, it's even more of a bargain. I am leaving the coupon valid for the rest of today - just enter AWP-EASTER-09 before checking out to get the discount.






There will be more CT LOs tomorrow, so check back for that!

So, here's your freebie - a word art with and without shadow to coordinate with the Jurassic Jungle kit - click the image to download!!

5 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you for the adorable page Vicki :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Apr [LA 07:40pm, NY 09:40pm] - 13 Apr [UK 02:40am, OZ 12:40pm] ).

Deb said...

Aww, Vicki - I love the dinos and really appreciate that the font is being used! These colors are so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent!

butterflygypsy said...

thanks so much. love the new kit

RebeccaB said...

i love your stuff, its always gorgeous, very professional.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs