Pages

Monday, 25 May 2009

Challenges and kits galore!

Well, a lot to tell you today, so I will get straight to it! You'll need to check back later for the start of my latest freebie kit, but for now, it's all about the challenges and new kits!

I have entered two challenges this week - the first I am not eligible to win, but as it's my dear friend Stacey hosting the template challenge, I really wanted to play along! So, you need to check Stacey's blog for the details, but here is what I did - I used her 'Serenity' kit to make it and the template is by Sara Wise. Great challenge Stacey (especially the amazingly generous $20 prize)!!

And the second challenge is for scrap.n.art journey - it's a sketch challenge and I used my Over The Moon kit for this one. Be sure to check Angie's blog for the challenge details - you have until the end of the week! This is my layout:

OK, now onto the new releases from the other girls at Scrap That Idea and the layouts I have done with the kits. First up is Stacey's kit called 'Dancing Queen' - very funky kit indeed and it's HUGE! This is my layout and below is a clickable preview to the store.


Next up is Sara's kit called 'Just Peachy' - it's really gorgeous and you're going to love it! This is what I did with it and again, the preview is clickable.


And finally, Mel has two kits this week (is that girl a scrapping machine or what?)!! The first is called 'Lovely' - fab colours - this is my layout:


And this one is called 'Happy Birthday to You' and is full of birthday doodles - great fun. This is my layout and below is the clickable preview. Happy Scrapping!!


2 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

Looks like you ladies have been very busy...they all look wonderful and they layouts are awesome as always....hugs and kisses!

ps Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week

Blogger said...

BlueHost is ultimately the best website hosting provider for any hosting services you might require.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs