Pages

Sunday, 24 May 2009

Colour Me Happy and a freebie!

Today is new kit day and I have a really versatile kit for you called Colour Me Happy. I really enjoyed making this one - it has girly pink and lilac in it, but it also has some blue and green which means you can scrap boys too! If you are subscribed to my newsletter, you'd have seen the kit already when I sent out my very first issue yesterday. If not, don't worry - you can still pick it up in store for just $3 until the end of Tuesday (midnight MST). Here is what it looks like and the preview is clickable to the store if you like it.

And these beautiful layouts are what some of my creative team have done - gorgeous as always girls! More layouts to show you in a day or two.





So, that was your inspiration - feel free to scraplift, I am sure the girls would be honoured if you wanted to do that - but be sure to post the layouts in the Scrap That Idea gallery so that we can all see them and you could be featured in the next newsletter.

Back to what many of you will have come for - the freebie!! I have a cluster frame and matting strips for you today - take a look! Click the preview to download and remember to check back tomorrow - there is a new freebie kit starting!

11 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

Hi Vicki....YOUR kit is AWESOME!!!!! I love it. Not usually what you have in store for us but WONDERFUL and beautiful.

Stopping by on my rounds as even through it is a Holiday tomorrow, I have to work and It is going to be a busy week then Thursday evening I am off to the WINDY City...(Chicago) with a friend of mine...running away(well for a few days).

Happy Day and hugs from across the pond!
Dawn

喃熙(Nancy) said...

Lovely frame,thanks so much for your sharing!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Great layouts!!
I bought your new kit and I simply love it! Thanks for the neat add-on.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous is your NEW *Colour Me Happy*!!! LOVE the colour palette and ALL of the SWEETNESS!

I need to backtrack and see where I sign up for your newsletter. I am guessing this is different than when I signed up for the one from STI, eh? No worries, I shall figure it out!

Hope you are having a LOVELY weekend darlin' and I am sending kisses for Pompey and Lily and some BIG 'OL BEAR HUGS for you sweetie! MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Debbie said...

Thank you for the cute freebie!

Carole N. said...

So cute, Vicki. I love the colors you chose for Color Me Happy. I just downloaded it and haven't even unzipped it yet. I'm excited to see it up close and personal. LOL

Hugs and thank you for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

clubiani said...

Very cute!thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs