Pages

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Darling Buds of May alpha

Before I get to the alpha, I have to show you two QPs that my amazing CT have done using my Puppy Love kit AND two LOs that I have done (not QPs).... You can pick up the full kit at my store for $4 by clicking here. You can pick up the QPs by clicking the previews, then read down for Darling Buds of May alpha.

This first QP is by Cheryl - please leave her some love if you download.

And this beauty is from Vicki - again, please leave love if you download...

And this is my first page using Puppy Love - the gorgeous Pompey running away from a tortoise!!

And this is my second LO of Lily when she was a puppy looking beautiful!

And that promised alpha - click my kit preview to download and click here to go to Nicole's blog. Sorry, I don't have either of our alpha previews, I had a computer crash earlier and haven't transferred all my files from my backup disk just yet!

17 comments:

Kristy said...

Thank you for the cute kit! I am sure I will be using it a lot!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the alpha and the entire kit, love the colors used. Great layouts by all too.

Yvette said...

Thank you for the alpha to another great kit.

Cheryl said...

AW......Lilly was such an adorable little cutie when she was a puppy! and I'm chuckling at Pompey running away from a tortoise! I love how you did the Beware sign! lol

Marif said...

I love your layouts! My mini dachshund was once scared by a rabbit (we put her out and thought the rabbit was going to leave, and Schatzie is the one who got scared, the rabbit didn't budge...).

Amy said...

Thanks so much! I've already been using it!

Debbie said...

Great kit! Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Great alpha! Sorry about the computer crash, but at least you have a backup! :-)

four2five said...

As always... gorgeous!

THANK YOU!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the alpha Vicki :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sue said...

Thank you for the kit. It's beautiful!

Denise said...

Thank you Vicki. This kit is beautiful! LO's are wonderful.

April said...

Thank you so much!! Gorgeous kit.

Vera said...

Hey Vicki, thanks for the pretty collab kit :)

clubiani said...

This is beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs