Pages

Saturday, 16 May 2009

I'm going on a date tonight!

Just a quick post to let you know that you can get the alpha for Simplicity tomorrow, so remember to check back.

I went shopping today - first day I could drive for 2 weeks because of my dizzy spells. I spent too much money, but I now have a craft tote on wheels for my weekend crop in three weeks time. I am so looking forward to it - I will even be holding a short surgery on hybrid scrapping for those paper girls! This is what my tote looks like - cute isn't it? Actually, it's more lime green in real life - this does look quite dark!
Also, I am going on a date with hubby tonight! We are going out to dinner at a local Thai restaurant - we decided we don't go out enough, just the two of us! I went to a friend's house last night and we had food and wine and girly chats, so maybe hubby needs a night out!! So, Pompey and Lily are on their own for a few hours - hopefully they do their usual and sleep rather than wrecking the house!! LOL!

8 comments:

Marif said...

Cute tote! I sometimes wish I did paper scrapping, all the supplies are so pretty...
Good idea to go on a date. Hubby and I celebrated our fifth anniversary with a sushi date yesterday! No thai food in my town saddly...
Enjoy your date!

grammadiane said...

Hey Sweetie...Have a GR8 Date nite with hubby....Thai sounds sooooo Yummy !! Bon Appetite

Sylvia92 said...

Hope you had a lovely evening ! It's been such a long time since we chat ! Since my laptop is down, I must share my PC with hubby so I don't have the chance to do much. I love your Tote wheel bag... I wish I had one too ! Actually I'm looking for the same but as a BackPack ... cause when I go scrapbooking I use my motorcycle and I hold my tote between the legs and it's not easy to drive like that ! Any suggestions buddies on line ? Thanks for your lovely kits !!! Hugs !!!

charlie said...

Have a wonderful evening out..i so need one of those..((hugs))

Stacey said...

ohh it is so cute!!! I just have a plain ol black one that I have had for over 10 years! lol! You are my hero girl..did you SEE all the dl's on your kit??? WOW!!!

N.T. said...

Have fun on your date!

Rose said...

I bought a tote and organized all my stuff and then went digital lol. I just find with two little ones at home I can work on digital and they don't bother me and with paper they want to get in and craft with me. I'm sure I'll eventually get back to paper scrapping but for now digital is totally working for me, and it all fits in my laptop bag hehee :)

Sasa said...

LOL - So glad to hear you went on a date with hubby! It seems so often that people forget they should still "date" even when they are married!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs