Pages

Sunday, 10 May 2009

Lots of new stuff at Scrap That Idea!

So, you can see my new kit - Toy Box - in my store and in the post below, but now I want to tell you about what else you can pick up at Scrap That Idea today!

First up is this one for Mother's Day from Mel, it's called Mom's the Word and is full of beautiful rich colours. I haven't done a CT LO with this kit - I somehow managed to miss it, but if you take a look at Mel's blog later, you are sure to see some eye candy!

Next, is this girly kit from Stacey - perfect for those girls in training to be shopaholics or your little princesses!! lol! It's called If the Shoe Fits and I did this page using it and if you click the preview below you can go directly to the kit in the store.


Last, but not least is Sara's new kit called Garden of Love - I loved working with this one and I thought this photo was perfect to use that gorgeous seat in the kit! Again, click the preview to go to the kit in store. I have a new freebie which I was going to start a week from tomorrow, but if I get enough comments between now and tomorrow's post, I will post it early!! TTFN.


2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Great layouts for the wonderful kits. Hope you had a super Mothers Day.

ccynden said...

This is such a precious layout.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs