Pages

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

More beautiful layouts, a QP and a freebie kit

As the title of this blogpost suggests, I have a few things to show you today! First up are more layouts using my 'Colour Me Happy' kit which you can still pick up for $3 in my store. These are stunning layouts as always.




And this is a QP that Cheryl has - I am sure a lot of you head on over to Cheryl's blog anyway these days because her QPs are beautiful, but if you don't have it already, go get it now - click the preview.

And, Mel has a fantastic new freebie kit for all of you kitty lovers out there - click her preview to go download.

See you tomorrow with the elements for Natural Beauty!

1 comments:

Scrappy Bug said...

Gorgeous LOs! I love Cheryl's QP ~ you guys are just too talented!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs