Pages

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

More Toy Box layouts

OK, so thank you all for the lovely comments you left yesterday! I was a bit overwhelmed this morning when I looked at my inbox! It will teach me not to ask for comments on Mother's Day in future!! LOL! I have decided that you can have my new kit early after all, so check back tomorrow for the start of it. For today, I wanted to show you some more LOs using my Toy Box kit - thank you to my wonderful CT for putting them together for me. You can pick up Toy Box for just $3 until the end of today.





7 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely LOs. You definitely have the best CT around. Great stuff!

Lizzy said...

I love this kit, your CT have done fab work, as always! This one is on my wishlist for when payday rolls round, lol.

I haven't checked your blog in a few days - sick baby :-( but I just wanted to add to all yesterday's comments.....we do love you, of course we do, and we appreciate all the goodies you send our way. Hope you're feeling better :)

makeyesup said...

Great kit and layouts, your CT group always does a super job showing off your kits.

Michelle Simone said...

Very cute layouts! I must repeat that the elements for Toy Box are awesome. The kit seems very versitle and unisex. I think I'm going to head over to the shop ;)

Carmen said...

Those are some great layouts. I really like the Alpha in the kit!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Vicki this is such a cute kit!!! I wish my boys were a bit younger I would buy it in a second!!! AWESOME job!!!

Stacey said...

I tried to leave you a comment yesterday too, but it wouldn't let me..grrrr
anyways I wanted to say that I LOVE YOU!!!!! Don't ever feel unloved!!!!! You are da bomb and everyone loves you girl!!! MWAH!! Hope you are feeling better!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs