Pages

Sunday, 17 May 2009

New kits at Scrap That Idea!

So, my regular post that tells you what's new at Scrap That Idea - some definite eye candy today ;).

First is a really cute boys kit from Stacey called Ribbit! I had fun with this one and I am sure you will too. Take a look at my LO and then the kit itself which is clickable to the product in store.


Next is a beautiful whimsical kit from Sara called Cotton Candy - perfect for those "oh so trendy" scenery LOs that you see these days - my LO shows Pompey in a balloon travelling over the hills. There is a story behind this one - I told hubby that I was putting Pompey in a balloon and he said that it was ridiculous! I agreed that it was strange for a dog to be in a balloon, but I thought it was fun. He then said that what he meant was, the balloon would never take off with Pompey in it - perhaps Lily would be a better option!!! LOL!! He really is funny sometimes! Anyhoo - click the kit image to be taken straight to the kit in store.


And next, two kits from Mel - Note This! and Hello Darling. My LO for Note This! is of hubby playing guitar hero badly - I've used the photo before, but it seems to go so well with the kit - click the preview to go to the store.


And this is using Hello Darling - my Mum and Dad at my sister's wedding - don't they look lovely all dressed up? Again, click the preview to buy the kit!


And before I go - my Jurassic Jungle kit is just $2 for the next week if you have been looking for this great boys kit at a bargain price - click the preview to go to it in store. TTFN.

2 comments:

Marif said...

I love Pompey in the balloon, I think the title for your music layout is funny (although, your poor hubby might feel differently) and your parents make a great couple!
Really nice layouts!

michelle said...

I love your new over the moon kit. I think its my new favorite.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs