Pages

Friday, 1 May 2009

A new store collab, a new kit and a freebie!

This is going to be a really long post, so if you need to get a cup of tea, go do it now before you start reading! LOL!

First of all, I wanted to tell you about the latest collaboration kit we have in store at Scrap That Idea! It's a really, really versatile kit called Scrap That Season! The four of us are scattered all over the world and we are all experiencing different seasons - Mel and Sara are going from autumn into winter and Stacey and I are heading from spring into summer. So, we took a season each and came up with this HUGE collab which you can pick up for just $4 in our store.

Here is what the Scrap That Idea creative team came up with. There are more to be seen on the other girls blogs, but I chose LOs that used my part of the collab - Spring!

This first one is from Sara - she has used all of the parts of the collab and scrapped a whole year - very, very clever!!

This one is from Valerie using my part of the collab - she did one for each season, so you'll be able to see them on the other girls blogs.

And she also did one using all parts of the collab - very clever too.

This one is from Jane - how totally cute is this? And Jane has done one for each season too.

This is from the lovely Erin, using my part of the kit - she has also done others.....

Back to my CT and this one is from Kim using a little bit from each part of the kit - gorgeous!

And this is Cheryl's page - what a gorgeous little cutie!

And last, but by no means least, is a gorgeous easter bunny LO from Vicki - how adorable is this?

Don't forget that tomorrow is national scrapbooking day and with this coupon you can get 50% off all purchases - yes, that includes the collab kit which also has a 30% off your next purchase coupon inside! What a bargain!!

Next, I have a new kit in store. Usually, I don't release new kits until Sunday, but as we have a big sale tomorrow, I want you to be able to get it before you've spent all your money!! LOL! It's called Puppy Love and I don't think I need to explain why I made it!!! I have lots of CT LOs to show you, but you will have to wait until tomorrow for that as there is only so much beauty you can see in one day!! LOL!

And, as you have read this far, as a reward, here is your freebie! It's a wordart to go with Puppy Love - I hope you like it - please leave me some love if you download - I love reading your comments. TTFN.

13 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you for the adorable page Vicki :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello love!!! Gosh Vicki, not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about you and hoping for a moment to stop by and say H-E-L-L-O Vicki!!!

You and the girls are HOT, HOT, HOT and WOW, WOW, WOW, you don't miss a beat! Or should that be, a PIXEL!!! LOL!

We need to catch up one day soon, eh? We've not had a good voice chat in the longest time now, have we?

HAPPY MAY DAY, HAPPY FRIDAY and I'm wishing you an early HAPPY (inter)NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY sweetheart!!!

Kisses for PRECIOUS Lily and Pompey and a BIG HUG for YOU girlie!!!

MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Johanna said...

Beautiful! You have made a wonderful job! Thank you for the freebie!

jmutchler said...

Thanks for the cute puppy wordart!

Anonymous said...

So cute! TFS

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Lian

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Yvette said...

Thank you for the word to this cute doggy kit.

etherealfire said...

Thank you - it is so sweet!

sandy said...

This is Great! Thanks so very much for sharing :-)

Randi Lyn A. said...

Thank you!!! I love all the puppy kits you do. More more more!!! lol...

clubiani said...

Just Precious! Thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs