Pages

Sunday, 17 May 2009

Over the moon!!

Well, this is going to be a mammoth post, so settle in! LOL! Firstly, I had a lovely time last night - we went to a Thai restaurant and it was DELICIOUS! I don't like rice, so often oriental food is totally out for me, but I do like noodles and they do noodles like no other place I have ever been! We really enjoyed our night out and Pompey and Lily were pleased to see us when we got home in time to watch the end of the Eurovision Song Contest! This contest, for those that are not in Europe is the funniest thing on TV! Usually the songs are really awful and it's a joke, but this year, actually, they stepped it up a notch and there were some pretty good songs in the contest. The UK actually manged to finish fifth which is a great achievement when you consider we were in last place last year!! lol! However, I am not sure it's as much fun when the songs are good - I really enjoy laughing along with ludicrousness of the whole thing!!

So today, I will summarise what is in this post so you know to keep reading!! lol! First, I'll tell you about my new kit in store and show you my CT LOs, then tell you about a freebie QP from Cheryl using my Toy Box kit and then there's the alpha for Simplicity right at the end!

OK, first - here's my newest kit and it's called "Over The Moon" - it's a nursery rhyme themed kit with some themed papers and a selection of word art - take a look....



It's just $3 for the next 2 days, so grab it while it's on sale here! This is what my CT did with it - there are more to show you tomorrow, so be sure to check back for more inspiration - there is also a freebie add on tomorrow....





Aren't those LOs amazing? I really do have the best CT EVER! Pick up Over The Moon for $3 here.

Next up, there is a QP freebie from Cheryl using my Toy Box kit - it's a stunning QP, so go to Cheryl's blog to pick it up and be sure to leave her some love for the hard work she put into creating it for you.

Finally, I have the alpha for Simplicity - click the image to download. This will go into the dollar bin in my store on Monday 25th May, so be sure to collect all the parts before then if you want it! Check back tomorrow for that add-on freebie for Over The Moon!

19 comments:

Deatles said...

Ooh the new kit is darling and the CT layouts are marvelous!!! Such wonderful inspiration for us out here.

THANK YOU too for the alpha for simplicity. It is a very lovely kit and so useful for so many pages. Your generosity is appreciated, Vicki.

I didn't know about the talent show until I watched a program here that had Simon Cowell on as a guest and he explained the program. Celine Dion was discovered on that show! We have American Idol here where the beginning tryouts are just a laugh riot.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Thai dinner, and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Marif said...

Thank you very much for the alpha!
Glad you enjoyed your dinner, I love thai noodles.

And I also wanted to say thank you for picking one of my layouts for the newsletter!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 02:53am, NY 04:53am, UK 09:53am, OZ 07:53pm] ).

Chief said...

Thanks for the alpha I love the colors in this kit

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much for the alpha.

kelly said...

I LOVE Thai food, especially noodles with peanut sauce. Your Eurovision show sounds a bit like our Americal Idol. They sing on that one and I only watch it at the beginning when there are loads of really poor singers. That always makes me laugh, sadly, if I tried out I'm sure I would get my 15 minutes of fame as one of the really lousy singers!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Carmen said...

What an adorable nursery rhyme kit!

Yvette said...

Love the alpha. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing

Talia said...

Apparently I'm the only one that can't see the alpha. Vicki, I was wondering if you could send me a link to download it so I can complete your beautiful kit. Thanks!

four2five said...

Gorgeous new kits and LOs - THANKS FOR THE ALPHA!

Pam said...

Love the alpha--thank you!

Karen said...

Thank you very much for the lovely alpha.

Anonymous said...

Looove this alpha. Thanks for sharing.Mandee

Denise said...

Thank you!

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

TerriK said...

Thank you very much for this WONDERFUL kit.

Carole N. said...

Vicki, I love the color of this alpha and the font you used. So cute.

Thank you and hugs!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs