Pages

Saturday, 2 May 2009

Puppy Love!

Have you checked out our store today? Don't forget there is 50% off using this coupon....
NOTE: when using the coupon remember to click apply BEFORE you click checkout so that the coupon will work - some people have had problems with that ;).

You can get 50% off everything including our latest collaboration kit - Scrap That Season - which is just $2 using this coupon and you get 30% off your next purchase with the coupon inside the kit.

And, you can also get my Puppy Love kit for $2 using the coupon - check out the kit and the gorgeous LOs from my CT!









Here are the newest kits from the other girls. I have been very bad and haven't done all of my CT LOs. First up is Lil Princess and Lil Prince from Stacey - gorgeous. You can buy them separately by clicking the previews, or together at a discounted price by clicking here.


Next is Ladybug from Sara - loved working with this one.


And then we have Suede and Bathtime from Mel - all previews clickable! TTFN.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRRRRR just spend a hour trying to join this store, only to have to coupon not work...Vic what I do wrong?????? HELP!!!!!

Hugs Kat
tragedyanne@comcast.net

Vicki said...

Kat - I just emailed you, but I am putting it here too for anyone else. You need to click apply BEFORE you click checkout otherwise, it won't work!. Also, the store is really busy, please bear with us if it's a little slow! ;) MWAH!

LouCeeCreations said...

Vicki, thank you so much for Puppy Love, it is a beautiful kit and I look forward to doing a mini album of my precious boy with it.
hugs to you my friend xx
lou

OziMum said...

LOve the puppy kit! Great LOs by all!

rredhead said...

The Little Prince and Little Princess kits are adorable. It's great that they include brown babies, but, well, why are the brown babies crying while the white ones are smiling?

My son is brown, so I'm always on the lookout for kits with kids like him in them.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs