Pages

Sunday, 3 May 2009

Scrap That Idea newsletter freebie

I hope you all signed up to our mailing list to get the Scrap That Idea Newsletter. If not, this is what you're missing!! I designed this kit after Ma in Brazil sent me some inspirational photos - this one really caught my eye!

So, Exotic Laughter was born (which Ma helped me to name) and it is a freebie to all of the Scrap That Idea subscribers! Didn't subscribe? Well, if you get jiggy and get signed up by the end of the day, I will rerun the list tomorrow and send the newsletter to any new subscribers! What more can I do for you? LOL!

Here is what the full kit looks like and some LOs from Ma, Sara W, Stacey and Jane! Thanks girls! You will get the papers in the newsletter today and elements coming next week! TTFN.




4 comments:

Cindie said...

I love the colors of yor new Exotic Laughter kit. Thanks for sharing.

OziMum said...

Gorgeous kit!

Denise said...

Thank you Vicki. I love the jewel colors!

Carole N. said...

What a colorful fun kit. I signed up for the newsletter when you first announced the new store, but have never received anything so I just signed up again. Must have been a glitch somewhere. LOL
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs