Pages

Sunday, 31 May 2009

So much to show you!

Well, we have had a fabulous weekend with friends and Pompey and Lily are now exhausted - everyone left about half an hour ago! So, I wanted to tell you all about what's new at Scrap That Idea, but I also am aware that you are waiting for the alpha for Natural Beauty. So, I promise to give you that tomorrow as I have a freebie add on for my new kit to give you today. First up I am going to show you our June store collab kit called Beach Hut (CT layouts to follow tomorrow) - we are really proud of this one and it was inspired by a photo that I took last year when we went to Exmouth with the dogs. This is the photo....

And this is what the MASSIVE kit looks like - if you like it, you can pick it up here.

You can get this awesome kit for just $4, but that's not all - inside is a coupon for $5 off your next purchase of $10 or more. What an amazing deal!!

I also have a new kit for you in store and it's called 'Ahoy Shipmate' and is great for scrapping kids at the beach! It's got a nautical theme and as it's got red, white and blue in it, I can envisage some July 4th layouts too!! LOL! this is what it looks like and you get pick it up for just $3 until the end of Tuesday.

And this is some of what my creative team have done with it - more stunning work from them!





And to the freebie - here it is a simple frame cluster to give you a sample of the kit itself. Enjoy! Back tomorrow with some CT layouts for Beach Hut and the alpha for Natural Beauty. TTFN.

6 comments:

Scrappy Bug said...

Just read the newsletter! I love how the beach hut kit was inspired by your photo! Wicked photo! ...although aren't all those shells a little crunchy underfoot?!!! We have sand on our beaches!!! (in Australia!)

Jac said...

Great cluster frame it is just so cute, TFS.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish, etc. Theme post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Josefa Laura said...

Wow,what a wonderful work,it is really beautiful...JLaura

clubiani said...

Very cute!thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs