Pages

Sunday, 10 May 2009

Toy Box kit including a freebie

Happy Mothers Day to my friends in apparently most of the world except England!

Today is new kit day and I have one for the kids today! It's bright, funky and perfect for scrapping kids playing with their toys! Here is what the kit looks like and if you click the preview, you will be able to pick it up for just $3 for 48 hours, but keep reading as there is lots of inspiration from my CT and also a freebie for you at the end of this post.

I told you it was bright! lol! Here is what some of my amazing CT members have done - I will show you some more in a couple of days. I think there is inspiration for everyone here...



And this one is from me - see, it's great for scrapping kids with bright toys!

And now for your freebie - it's a wordart to coordinate with the kit - I hope you like it! Click the preview to download and remember to leave some love - I really love to read your comments. Also, before you go, please remember to visit Cheryl's blog regularly, she has QPs for you all the time and she has one right now using my Darling Buds of May collab. TTFN.

12 comments:

喃熙(Nancy) said...

Very pretty.
Thanks for your sharing:)

craftymug said...

That is a very cute kit! I like the bright colors. Thank you for sharing the nice word art!

Anonymous said...

Love your work! Thanks for the freebies! Cannot wait to see what you have up next!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Snowsmoon said...

This is really adorable, Vicki. I love the vehicles. Great kit....Thank you for sharing this adorable freebie!

Hello from across the big pond!
Hugs
Dawn aka Snowsmoon

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Michelle Simone said...

The colors on Toy Box are great as are the elements--I love the little train :)

Vera said...

The kit is aptly named Vicki, it really does have colors usually found in a toybox! :) I love it, and I love the freebie wordart, thank you so much :)

nancypinct said...

This is such a fun kit - thank you for this great wordArt!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!

Kim Sandling said...

This is such a cute kit! Thank you for the add on! LOVE IT!

Pam said...

I love this, too! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs