Pages

Monday, 18 May 2009

Weekly Newsletter

OK, I asked you all about a weekly newsletter and there was a mix of responses. A lot of you would prefer a personal newsletter from me, but some of you still like feedblitz and some of you use blogger to follow me. Let me explain what I have decided to do....

Feedblitz will still run so if you still want to receive that, it will continue as it did before - things won't change for you at all - you will, however, need to unsubscribe to feedblitz directly if you no longer wish to receive it. The same goes for the feeds on blogger/google - they will obviously still be available. I will, however, be doing a weekly newsletter which will be a summary of the week ahead and there will be special offers and exclusive freebies occasionally. So, if I have a freebie kit during that week, you will see the full preview on Sunday before it is released on Monday so that you know what to expect. I will also give you news of the latest kit in my store (this is where the special offers will be valid - rather than reduce the price for everyone each week, I may consider having the discount exclusive to readers of my newsletter to repay the loyalty my regular readers give to me).

One thing to note is that existing subscribers to Feedblitz will need to sign up separately if they want the new newsletter - I can't import the list....

Does that all make sense? If you have any questions - shout out to me and I'll try and answer them. In the meantime, go sign up to the newsletter at the top of my blog! TTFN

9 comments:

Stacey said...

schweet! I subscribed! ;)

N.T. said...

Do you mean fill in the box on the sidebar that says, "email updates"? I don't see a "newsletter" link.

Vicki said...

N.T. - don't you see a place to pop in your email address at the top of my blog underneath the introduction text?

Pam said...

All signed up--thanks! And pay no attention if my request shows up 3 times! lol

Marif said...

Sounds like a great plan. Just signed up!

N.T. said...

I didn't but that was because my scripts blocker was blocking it. I see it now and signed up. Thanks for telling me where to look, or I wouldn't even have thought to check the blocker.

Denise said...

I signed up. I will look forward to a newsletter. Feedbitz is always behind.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Not sure if you can help. I keep trying to sign up and have gotten page loading error every time. I would love to receive it.

Renae said...

I'm excited for your weekly newsletter!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs