Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Blog hopping!

Just a quick post to tell you to head on over to two different blogs today.....

The first one is our Scrap That Idea blog where Mel has posted a fantastic tutorial on dealing with desaturated photos. There is also a recipe challenge from Cheryl in Monday's post to win a $5 coupon to the store and there will be another challenge from Sara W later today.

The second blog to visit is the new Scrap n' Art blog where there are also challenges with prizes. Yesterday's challenge is all about circles and you can see the layout I did for the challenge right there in the blog post. On Sunday, there will be a quick tutorial from me on how to use templates and you'll be able to download the template for free to try yourself!

OK, back a bit later with some more CT layouts!

1 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Vicki love, I just saw your post come through so I'm jumping over here real quick to let you know that I've been thinking about you and your family ALL day after reading a bit about your dad.

I left you a message on Skype early this morning (my time). Hope ALL is well and I shall keep my eyes open for any updates sweetie! I'm behind on blog-hopping so not sure when I'll get to check out your new STI blog, but it sounds FUN!

LOTS of LOVE and BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs