Pages

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Bright Lights alpha

Thank you to you all for the wonderful comments you've left me over the past few days. I had no idea that epilepsy in dogs was so common, but now I know, I feel so much better about it.

Before I get to the alpha for Bright Lights of Summer, I wanted to show you the rest of the layouts from my CT using my Citrus Zing kit - take a look....




This is a reminder of what it looks like in case you haven't seen it before. Pick it up in store for $3 by clicking here.

And also, I have a new alpha in store - it's called "Read All About It" - take a look. It's just $1 and will go with just about any kit! Click the preview to go to store.

And this is the alpha for Bright Lights of Summer - click to download. TTFN.

18 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the alpha for Bright Lights, it's very pretty. Lovely layouts from your CT.

Marif said...

Great alpha, thanks!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the Bright Lights freebies. I just snagged all three. Its been crazy around here this summer. Sorry your baby has been sick. My son's dog is sad because he's out of town and it been storming so much its hard to get a walk. She didn't eat anything yesterday but finally this morning we bribed her with some cheese and she finally ate a bowl of food.

Yvette said...

Thank you for the alpha to a very cool kit.

Debbie said...

Thank you for the alpha!

jmutchler said...

thanks so much!

daisydilly said...

thanks so much for the lst part of this cute kit. I love the colors

grammy201 said...

Thanks for the alpha to Bright Lights of Summer! Wonderful collab kit; thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Janet said...

Thanks for this whole kit! I love it. The colors are so cheerful!

sally-ann.lemon said...

Thanks for all the freebie stuff, I will soon have as much digi stuff as I do paper.
Glad everything looks as though is will work out for Lily, she is lucky to have such a special mum

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jun. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Jac said...

Gorgeous collab kit, love the brightness of this one. sorry to hear about Lily. xx

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great alpha :)

Carole N. said...

What inspiring layouts by your talented CTs. I love seeing what they do with each of your amazing kits.

Thanks so much for sharing he alpha.

Hugs!

April said...

Thanks so much! This is a great alpha. This is an awesome kit. Good work!!!

Rose said...

Thanks for the alpha (love the newsprint alpha too!)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Denise said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs