Pages

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

CT layouts to show you

I promised some CT layouts using Beach Hut and today I am showing them to you. Firstly, I wanted to tell you why I may not be quite so chatty right now. My Dad had two suspected mini strokes yesterday. He is waiting for his appointment at the stroke clinic to be tested to see if that is indeed what happened. It was a late, stressful night last night and so I am quite tired after driving to my parents and then driving back this morning after not a lot of sleep. Please think healing thoughts for my Dad - I am sure he will appreciate it ;)

So, back to today, don't forget to go grab Beach Hut at Scrap That Idea - the kit is HUGE and you get a $5 off coupon inside the download files - a BARGAIN! Here's a reminder of what it looks like.

And these are layouts from my CT - just stunning as always!








I will be back tomorrow with some more layouts using Ahoy Shipmate. TTFN.

10 comments:

Carmen said...

So sorry to hear about your dad, Vicki. Sending prayers his way for a speedy recovery!

Stacey said...

mwah! love ya girl!

Michelle Simone said...

Sorry to hear about your dad!

Gulffire said...

All good wishes and hopes for your Dad and strength to your whole family.

Denise said...

I hope your dad is okay. I will keep him in my prayers. Hang in there...

txbubbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
txbubbles said...

Oh, Vicki, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. It sounds like he got fast treatment, and that is good. I will keep him in my prayers.
Big hugs,
Vicki in Texas

LouCeeCreations said...

Oh Vicki, my heart goes out to you, I do hope your Dad is on the road to recovery.
You were there for me not so long ago my dear, and please be assured that I am here for you too.
much love my friend xx

April said...

Good luck with your Dad, we are thinking of you and healing thoughts for your Dad. Take care.

Rose said...

My dad had a stroke several years ago, he no longer works and has trouble hearing, seeing and with his mobility. Strokes can be anywhere from mild to severe, and my dad could have been so much worse. Hope your dad is ok :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs