Pages

Sunday, 7 June 2009

From my window....

Hi everyone - I have had an AMAZING weekend and have enjoyed every single minute of it! Will tell you more over the next few days, but just wanted to show you my latest kit in store at Scrap That Idea - you can pick it up for just $3 until the end of Tuesday by clicking here. Here's what it looks like, and below you will see beautiful inspiration from my creative team.





I have a freebie for you, but you can have that later in the week when I show you the other CT layouts. Also, check back tomorrow for the start of a freebie collab with the lovely Mel. TTFN.

3 comments:

Michelle Simone said...

Great LOs! I love the elements of this kit!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! Vicki love, I saw your post and thought I was coming to view from out of YOUR very own window!!! He, he ... VERY pretty new kit!

Hope to find you enjoying GOOD health, your LOVELY man and your PRECIOUS furbabes! Wishing you a BEAUTIFUL weekahead darlin'! (how is your dad?)

LOTS of LOVE from across the pond and a BIG hug too,
Linda :-D

Rose said...

Love the layouts, looks like a great kit!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs