Pages

Friday, 12 June 2009

I have some funky new business cards!

While I was away at the retreat last weekend, I was given the most cool business card by Fiona - it's a mini sized card and really funky! I really LOVED it and so ordered some for myself. They are from moo.com which is in the UK and US I believe. One of their stock options is to have the colourlovers.com swatches on the back - all different. Well, as putting the swatch on my kits is almost like a trademark for me, I couldn't resist. I also got a funky pink keyring holder for them - take a look at the piccies (I have 100 different swatches on them). If you've been looking for business cards, I can definitely recommend them - great prices and great service!!


9 comments:

Shel said...

What a great idea. I'm going to have to check those out.

mary joseph said...

good idea too. I will try it.

Easy Money Making Part Time Internet Jobs.

http://usaparttime.blogspot.com

Marif said...

I love the colour swatch idea, and I LOVE how they fit in the keyring, so cute and practical!

Sue said...

That little key ring holder for them is so cute.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea with the key ring. I'm always hunting in my purse when I need one. I wear my keys and these would be so handy.

Laramie

Stacey said...

oh my gosh that is the coolest thing ever! I want to get some now! lol

Vera said...

These cards really are so YOU! :)

Pat Anzanello said...

They're lovely!

LouCeeCreations said...

these look way cool Vicki!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs