Pages

Friday, 5 June 2009

I've been RAKed!

Woo hoo - very excited today. Last night I got a lovely email from Lou (LouCee Creations) who I did a collab with in April and she gifted me her newest kit called Ooh La La! AND it is absolutely beautiful - take a look!

I could not resist having a play with it - it was perfect for Lily in her pink collar! The kit was so easy to scrap with and I love the result! Click here to go to Lou's blog for details on where to buy it if you like it - I certainly do! Thank you so much Lou - you are a gem! MWAH!

5 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

I just adore your layout of Lily, she fits the frame perfectly! thank you for taking the time to play.
much hugs and have a good weekend.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOO HOO!!! Yes, I SHOULD be in bed, but just logged onto my blog and saw that you had just recently posted and had to come say, YAY!!! I LOVE Loucee's creations - she is a VERY talented lady!

Hmmmm ... how much is that doggy in the window??? He, he ... could NOT resist! Miss Lily is PRICELESS and I LOOOOOOOVE the BLACK background!!! Somehow I would think that would NOT surprise you Vicki love!

Hope ALL is well and with your dad. I've not seen anything come through and hoping that NO news is GOOD news!

Love atcha girlie and wishing you one FANTABULOUS weekend!!! MWAH!!!

XOXO,
Linda :-D

Deatles said...

Lily looks beautiful!!! Darling layout, Vicki.

makeyesup said...

great layout with Lily and yes the kit is perfect for her.

So~Inkin~Cute said...

OMG! What a fabulous layout! I love it!!!!

And LouCee's kit rocks!! I want it sooooo badly now!!!!!! LOL!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs