Pages

Sunday, 28 June 2009

More new kits at Scrap That Idea!

Let me tell you what the other girls have on offer this week - some amazing stuff! First is a gorgeous kit from Stacey called "Not Too Shabby" - check out the layout I did and the preview which is clickable to the store...


This one is from Mel - it's MASSIVE. It's a collection of mini kits from Mel called "Oh So Heavenly". You can either buy each separately or the whole collection together. This is my layout using bits from each and below is the preview to the entire collection - click that to go to Mel's store where you will see the individual kits too.


And last but not least, this is from Sara. It's called "Funky Baby" and is really a unique baby kit - I was so relieved it wasn't pastel!! LOL! Here's my layout and the kit preview is clickable! See you soon!


1 comments:

So~Inkin~Cute said...

WOW!!!!! You ladies came out swingin' this week! I loved your new kit and purchased that along with the kit you released last week. I LOVE them both soooo much!

I am really, really in love with Stacey's new kit. Think I am going to have to grab that one today! I also love Mel and Sara's new releases. Geesh, what I am going to do....sigh! LOL! I want everything!!!! My wishlist is growing too fast!!

The layouts you created with these new releases are so beautiful! You are one talented girl!!!

I have always meant to ask you this, and I have no idea why I haven't... Is Pompey a Lab? Such a beeeeeeautiful, errr, I mean handsome dog! And what about Lily? What type of dog is she?

I hope she's been doing well!!!!

Hugs,
Candi

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs