Pages

Monday, 1 June 2009

Natural Beauty alpha and a new blog!

So sorry about the delay on this alpha! Things were really busy last week and time just got away with me!!

Before we get to the alpha, please check out our brand new Scrap That Idea blog where we will be running challenges and posting tips and special offers and all sorts of other great stuff. Today, you can take part in Cheryl's recipe challenge to win a $5 gift certificate for the store - what are you waiting for? lol!

So, the alpha for Natural Beauty! Here it is - click the image to download! TTFN.

13 comments:

Marif said...

Cute alpha!
And you KNOW that I'll take part in the challenges!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the alpha Vicki :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Cute alpha!! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Rose said...

Hahaha I thought I had this whole kit already! Thanks for the alpha :)

Keryn said...

Thank you for sharing this alpha. What a fantastic kit.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the alpha I was wondering about that.

Yvette said...

Thank you for sharing.

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Well thank you so much, my dear! I thought this kit was complete!! LOL! What a nice surpise this morning! :)

Hugs to you my friend!

Candi

Laramie said...

The Blog looks good. Have to check out the challenge. Thank you for this cute alpha. Have'nt gotten a chance to play with this kit yet but it's definately happening today.

Danelle said...

What a nice surprise. Guess I've been a little busy, too...I thought I had all of "Natural Beauty" Wonderful, now I will have to make some time on the computer! Thanks so much :)

ccynden said...

Love the new alpha, thank you very much.

April said...

What a fun alpha!!! thanks so much. I forgot about the alpha too like some of the others, but I love it so thank you again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs