Pages

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

A new alpha and another freebie template

I wanted to let you know that I have put another alpha into the store called "On The Spot" - it's a funky, bright, glittery alpha and will brighten any layout! Take a look....

It's just $1, so if you like it - go get it here!! Special thank you to Amanda at Fonts For Peas for allowing me to use her fonts in my alphas.

And to the freebie - it's another template - this is from the layout I did for Sara's kit this week - I loved her Funky Baby kit and really enjoyed making the layout. I hope you enjoy the template. TTFN.

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for the template!

Shelby said...

Love the template! I found #2, but can't seem to find #1. Did I miss it somewhere? Maybe it's in your store?

Vicki said...

Shelby - template 1 is on the Scrap N' Art blog here: http://www.scrapnart.com/blog/?p=441

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the template.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the cute templates the last 2 days!

Marif said...

The alpha is gorgeous! Amanda is so talented and generous, I love her fonts!

Sue said...

I love the new alpha. Thanks for another great template!

ashleywilliams said...

It's great! Thanks a bunch!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Shelby said...

Thanks so much for letting me know where the first one was! You're awesome!

Stephie said...

Thanks for this loveley template1!

stamprgrl said...

love the template, and I wanted to show you my LO with it!

http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com/2009/07/08/some-template-action/

-- dalis

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs