Pages

Sunday, 21 June 2009

A new kit and a zingy freebie!

Thank you for the comments so far about Lily - I really appreciate you taking the time to read about her and offer words of support.

I have a new kit in store today called Citrus Zing - it's a bright, funky, summery kit just in time for those fun summer photos that I know you'll be taking! This is what the full kit looks like - it's just $3 for 48 hours, so grab it while's it's cheap by clicking the preview!

My CT have outdone themselves with their layouts - take a look at these - there are more to come, so remember to check back in a day or two for those.... The first is from Sara - how perfect is that photo for this kit?

This one is from Vicki and she always has the perfect photo for my kits - check out those funky "gogglers" - I love them!

I love it when my CT scrap themselves - check out how relaxed Cheryl looks here!

Sara has the perfect photo for the kit too - look at those orange lips - totally cute!

And, what can I say? Stacey has the most cute kids ever - just how adorable is this photo?

And so to the freebie - this is a simple cluster frame that coordinates with the kit - I hope you can make use of it even if you don't buy the kit, although you won't regret it if you do, I'm sure ;). Enjoy - see you tomorrow!

13 comments:

Gulffire said...

Wow! Love this! Thanks for the freebie, too! Off to the shop...

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

txbubbles said...

Hi Vicki!
So sorry to hear about Lily. I know it probably won't make you feel any better, but seizures are pretty common in purebred dogs and can easily be controlled with meds. Sounds like you handled the episode just the way it should have been. Good luck, she'll be fine!
Loved this fabulous summery kit!
Big hugs,
Vicki

CT said...

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the lovely freebies

Debbie said...

Very sorry to hear about Lily. I hope she will be okay. Thank you for the cute freebie!

Scrappy Bug said...

Poor Lily - Poor YOU! I hope the vet has some good news.

Well, your "zingy" kit, certainly makes me feel warmer and happier - hope it has the same effect on you!

((hugs)) from Chilly Australia!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Carole N. said...

Vicki, my best friend's dog has been having seizures for over a year. Her dog is aobut 12 years old. They control the seizures with meds just like Vicki (tx bubbles) said.

I hope you get some answers tommorow. I know you must be very worried about Lily and I pray that all turns out well for all of you.

We had two dogs that were sisters and German Shorthair Pointers. They were so close and I think of them when I read about your Lily and Pompey. Sadly, we haven't had them with us for over 10 years.

I was so tickled to see in the newsletter that you chose my Color Me Happy layout for your pick of the week. You sure put a smile on my face and happiness in my heart. Thanks so much.

Loved and Hugs!

makeyesup said...

Just read yesterdays blog. Hope that you can get some relief for Lily at the vets today. Sometime being awaken in the middle of the night turns out to be a good thing as now you have an idea what has been happening to her.

Keryn said...

So sorry to hear about Lily. Our kelpie was having what we thought were seizures but were actually mini strokes however she was 15 years of age and didn't start till she was about 13. Does she have any weaknesses that have been left after the seizures ie - Amber would fall over if she turned too quickly and had trouble working out how to climb the steps.

I hope & pray that you find an answer soon. My sister is a vet nurse so I will ask her about it too.

Hugs to you.

Debb said...

What a fabulous new kit!!! Awesome colors & gives me such a warm feeling!! Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!!

Denise said...

Thank you. Great LO's!

Mirabelka said...

Thank you. Simple but so lovely!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs