Pages

Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Out and about elements

Before I get to the elements for Out & About, I wanted to let you know that I have moved four kits to the dollar bin at Scrap That Idea - they are Country Cottage, Chocolate Valentine, Pompey Blues and Winter Warmer - click each kit name to take you to the kit in store! Check out the previews...

And also, I can't keep up with Stacey - she is a designing machine! She has a new freebie kit called Sleep Tight - I didn't realise it was for this week, but better late than never ;) Take a look and click the preview to go to Stacey's blog to download.

And don't forget to check the Scrap That Idea blog every day - we have challenges and tips all the time, so plenty to see and do!

So, to the elements for Out & About - I hope you are enjoying the kit. Click the preview to download mine and click here to go to Mel's blog to download. TTFN.

23 comments:

makeyesup said...

wonderful elements, decorated trellis, balloon and stepping stones just to mention a few of them. Thanks so much for doing this kit.

Sue said...

Very fun elements! Thank you very much! :)

Yvette said...

I really like the kite and balloon. Thank you for sharing.

Marif said...

Very nice elements, thanks!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks for the wonderful elements to this fabulous kit!! Hugs!! :)

Michelle Simone said...

Love these elements! Thank you :-)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

This kit is too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

Love the elements! They are wonderful! Thank you!!!!

grammy201 said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit!

Anonymous said...

thank you, love the trellis.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you so much for today's elements. I think this kit is wonderful.

eileen D said...

Thanks so much for this freebie it's wonderful

Gayle said...

AWESOME - Thanks for sharing! :)

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the great elements.

TwoHeartsTogether said...

Thanks for the great kit! Really unique elements in there.
I posted a link to your site on my craft blog I know my visitors would love to grab your freebie!

Samantha at TwoHeartsTogether

www.twoheartstogether.com

Sue said...

Thank you for a beautiful kit!

April said...

Thank you for this fun kit. I am excited to try to use it.

Carole N. said...

Wonderful elements, Vicki. I love the hot air balloon, the kite, and the pretty vines.

Thanks and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you,wonderful

Vera said...

Thanks for Out and About! :)

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and precious time!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs