Pages

Friday, 5 June 2009

Scrapping retreat!

Just passing by to let you know that I have arrived at my retreat and so far, I am really enjoying it. The ladies here are all really friendly and I think we're going to have a blast!!

For those of you have have asked, thank you - my Dad is feeling a little better and is waiting for his appointment with the stroke clinic to come through. However, he is running a bit of a fever and the doctor now says that it's a possibility that he has a virus in him that caused his attacks rather than a stroke, so fingers crossed for that.

We're meeting up for the welcome in half an hour before dinner, so just a short post today. See you all tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Ohhh hope you have a great time! I am so jealous! Hope your Dad is feeling better girl! mwah!!

Denise said...

Have a good time and I'm really glad to hear about your dad.

Marif said...

Have fun!
For your dad, crossing fingers that it's just a virus!

Carole N. said...

I hope you have a fabulous time at your retreat, Vicki. Wish I was there, too. LOL

I am so sorry, but I guess I missed that your dad has been ill. I hope he is better soon.

Our daughter-in-law's dad had another stroke last week...the third one in 14 months. Now they say he has a tumor on his heart and pieces of it are sluffing off and causing the strokes so he is having open heart surgery this next Thur. Hopefully the tumor is not cancer.

Love and Hugs!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers!

i am so glad you're at a retreat! I have wanted to go to a retreat forever!!!! I sure hope you have an exellent time, I know you will!

Can't wait to hear about it and see some photos!!

xoxo,
candi

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs