Pages

Monday, 29 June 2009

Sweet Nothings - more layouts and a freebie!

Yesterday, I promised more layouts from my fab CT using my Sweet Nothings kit and here they are - take a look at the gorgeousness here:



I don't know where I'd be without my CT - they make my kits look amazing, don't you think? Here is a reminder of what the kit looks like - click it to buy in store for just $3 til the end of Tuesday.

So, to the freebie promised in the headline of this post ;). Yesterday, I showed you the layouts that I have done for my own CT duties and one of those was Stacey's kit 'Not Too Shabby'. Well, I made that layout into a template to give to you! I hope you can find a use for it - click the preview to download!

10 comments:

sdwrdt said...

thank you! Looking forward to using this template!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the template.

Michelle Simone said...

Love the template...thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the cute template Vicki :)

Rose said...

I am loving templates, keep them coming!! Thanks for the freebie :)

Sue said...

Thank you - it's great!

Scrappy Bug said...

Ooo Cool! thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Melusine said...

Thank you so much :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs