Pages

Sunday, 28 June 2009

Whispering Sweet Nothings!!

My newest kit is in store right now and is called Sweet Nothings! It is going to satisfy anyone out there with a pink obsession (Vicki A)!! lol! This kit, although pink and girly, is also quite 'grown up', so you can scrap all generations with this. It is on sale here for 48 hours for $3 - take a look:

And now for my fantastic CT. I have a new member - Laramie! Unfortunately, Diana is too busy right now in real life and made the sad decision to leave my team - I'm really sorry to see her go :(. However, I have added two people to the team and the first of those is Laramie (I will tell you about the other member next week). Laramie is already on Stacey's CT and I have admired her work for a while now. This is a little about Laramie and then you will see two fabulous layouts she has done with Sweet Nothings:

I have been digi scraping for one year and love it but did traditional scraping for about 10 years. I have always been a scrapbooker but did it simply by gluing everything in a blank book with newspaper clippings, magazine articles, receipts etc. When my sister introduced me to this amazing world of scrap booking 10 years ago I was amazed and couldn't wait to get started. I started out scraping my vacations and doggies. I am going to go back to school this fall and hope to study graphic design to receive a certificate. My sister is finishing her masters degree and says I will do great.

This is Laramie's blog: http://www.artgalstyle.blogspot.com/ - check it out!


Stunning, I am sure you will agree! And here are the layouts from some of my other CTs - more to come, but they are all absolutely gorgeous as they always are!



And for the freebie - a cluster frame - click the preview to download. TTFN.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for the frame! The layouts are gorgeous!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Congratulations to your new CT member, Laramie! Love your layouts!

I bought your new kit in the store yesterday and it is gorgeous! Thanks for the beautiful cluster frame.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 08:12pm, NY 10:12pm] - 29 Jun [UK 03:12am, OZ 01:12pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for shraring!

clubiani said...

This is so beautiful! thanks for sharing!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs