Pages

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Alphas

You may have seen my alphas I've added to the store recently. Well, Laramie from my CT has done some wonderful layouts to show them off. Check these out - the first uses my 'On The Spot' alpha and my 'Hearts and Flowers' kit. The alpha goes so well with this kit doesn't it?

This one uses my 'Read All About It' alpha and my 'Land & Sea' kit (which is retired). You can see that this alpha is really versatile and will go with many kits. Thank you Laramie for your wonderful work in showcasing my alphas ;).

2 comments:

Carole N. said...

Laramie's layouts are fabulous. Thanks for sharing them. You have such an amazing CT. I love seeing how they use your designs and alphas.

Big Hugs!

Bethany said...

Thanks for all your hard work and talent!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs