Pages

Thursday, 30 July 2009

August blog challenge!

Hi everyone - it's nearly the weekend and nearly August and I am thinking about a challenge again! Last time I did a scraplift challenge and it was really popular, so why change the format? LOL! This time we are going to lift someone else's layout - it's from one of my creative team and was made with my Flutterby Flowers kit - 'Blowing Bubbles' by Kim. I love how the multiple photos tells us a story making it unnecessary to have any journalling....

So, you need to create your own layout using this one as inspiration. As I said last time, don't just copy it - show us your creativity, but use this as inspiration, as a basis to your layout. You all did great last time, so I know you know what I mean!! I am going to have two winners for this challenge - the first will be chosen by me (am I crazy? LOL) and the second will be chosen at random from all entries and both will win GCs worth $10 to my store. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and create and upload to my scraplift challenge gallery here. There is only one rule and that is that you should use at least 80% my designs to make your layout - you can use any kits you like, freebies, store kits, collabs and feel free to mix and match. The deadline is 22nd August and I will announce the winner a couple of days later. Good luck!

4 comments:

Laramie said...

Vicki what a great idea for another challenge. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

tawyn said...

This challenge worked great for some old photos I wanted to scrap - thanks Vicki. LO uploaded ;)

Ajila said...

hmmm...I'm considering entering this contest. It's been awhile. I certainly have loads of your fantastic designs to choose from. Sounds like fun. TY & LYSL {{{hugs}}}

The Redhead Riter said...

for you...

http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/secrets-friends-and-sharing.html

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs