Pages

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Get Happy!

OK, so I haven't shown you CT layouts with our latest store collaboration kit called 'Get Happy'. It's a HUGE kit which I am sure you will love and at just $4 it's a great bargain. But that's not all, if you buy it, we will give you 30 extra loyalty points added to your account worth $3 to spend as and when you like in the future. This is what the whole kit looks like and also previews of each part...

Mel's part:
Sara's part:
My part:
And Stacey's part:
You can buy 'Get Happy' here.

And this is what my amazing CT did with it - gorgeous, I think you will agree....






And this is a double page layout from Laramie...

OK, until tomorrow.... TTFN.

3 comments:

makeyesup said...

Wonderful layout for your gorgeous kit. Hope you are having a super weekend.

mandijane said...

Venturing over to the 'dark' side after having met you at GOGO....you were as mad as a hatter and I thought...hey that's my kinda gal....LOL....
I am going to give digi a go in earnest and these kits are just lovely.....
Mandi x

Snowsmoon said...

WOW, as always your team has done an AWESOME job with this Miss Vicki...I see that you have been busy and that you have be very creative. Thank you so much for sharing your great talents with us. I am trying to get caught up and back in the swing of things...I wanted to send you lots of lovin from across the big pond...

Hugs
Dawn

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs