Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2009

New kits at Scrap That Idea!

Well, you've seen my new kit, now it's time to show you the others in store this week. Mel was very naughty and threw in some more pastels - she knows I'm not a fan and I now think it's a conspiracy!! LOL! Here are 'Our Baby Girl' and 'Our Baby Boy' - pretty cute for pastel baby kits ;)!

And she also has a kit as part of her passions collection for Sara W. I didn't realise this one was going to be released this week, so I don't have a layout, but it's a very cool boys kit.

Next up is Stacey - her kit is called 'Summer Lovin' and it's a really easy kit to work with - I love the colour combo - check out my layout and Stacey's kit preview below.


And last, but not least, is this beauty from Sara - it's called Floral Delight and it is just that - a delight! This is my layout and the preview is clickable directly to store.


1 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

The "beautiful" one is my fav...totally my fav

☼Hope you're having a sunshine ☼ filled Sunday!☼

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs