Pages

Sunday, 26 July 2009

New kits at Scrap That Idea!

I have been a very good CT member and I have a layout for all the kits this week!! Good for me! Check out all the kits....

First up is Stacey's Sweetie Pie kit - gorgeous as always! Here's my layout and the kit preview is below.


Next is Sara's Rise & Shine - this would go well with my Old MacDonald I think ;). However, I have done a non-farm layout ;).


Finally, Mel has two kits - Secret Garden and Mini Rainbow - very different to each other, but both very cute.





4 comments:

.charity. said...

LOVE our layouts....the purple one is my fave!!

Carole N. said...

What adorable layouts and kits.

Vicki, I got my layout done using Uptown Girl and I thought I was uploading to your Slide Show and it doesn't show up. Believe it or not I have never uploaded that way before anywhere. I was going to upload to the gallery at Scrap That Idea and couldn't find a category for it.

Hugs!

Sasa said...

LOL- LOVE your "My Boys" LO . . . you can ALMOST see hubby!!!

Vicki said...

Carole - would love to see your layout - try uploading to the 'collab' category at the STI gallery

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs