Pages

Sunday, 12 July 2009

New releases at Scrap That Idea

So, I am sure you want to see what the other girls have released this week and you are in for a treat! Firstly is Summer Berries from Stacey. I did this layout a while ago and finally get to show it to you - it features my gorgeous house that I LOVE! Click the preview of the kit to go to the store.


Next is Sara's kit called "Doodlicious" - you'll love it - click to go to store.

And Mel has two kits this week, the first is "Calyspo" - a funky pastel kit (you know my personal feelings about pastel, but it is pretty cute)!

And this one is called "Erin" - it's the first of her CT appreciation kits - this one is really cool. Click to go to the store!

5 comments:

Michelle Simone said...

Beautiful house...and LO, Vicki! All the new kits this week are amazing!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi sweetheart!!! Your home is, INDEED, gorgeous love!!! I have ALWAYS had a SPECIAL place in my heart for Victorian homes since I was a young girl. Where I grew up, Victorians were commonplace in our downtown area and I use to SWOON every time I'd drive through!!! I had the pleasure of rooming in one of a family friend for a brief time!

You ladies are just the BUSIEST little bees and ALL of your NEW kits are FABULOUS! You are SO good at the teenage goodies and I will not have any more come the 16th! YUP, my babies turn 20!

Enjoy your evening and I wish you a GLORIOUS week ahead - may it be ALL that you wish it to be! MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :-D

Sasa said...

LOVE the house . . . the LO . . . the kit . . . the colors . . . oh heck - I just love it all!!!

Have a great week, sweetie!

April said...

What a gorgeous house!!! Lucky to have a carpenter hubby too!

sarvan said...

Images are catchy ... nice design :)

http://life-amixedbag.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs