Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2009

Old MacDonald had a farm - e-i-e-i-o!

LOL! A little while ago, I asked my CT if they had any ideas for kits they'd like to see and Kim was the only one who asked for anything, so how could I refuse? I have had requests for farm kits before and have resisted, but Kim asked for a country style farm kit and as I had seem some amazing clip art from Whimsy Primsy at Country Graphics, I felt the time was finally right! So, I give you..... Old MacDonald! It's just $3 until the end of Tuesday, so click here to go buy it - if you have petting zoo photos - it's a must have! lol!

I know you are dying to know what my CT have done with it aren't you? They never let us down with their wonderful work and today is no different. Take a look at these (more to come tomorrow)....





Wow hey? I am always blown away with their work!

I have a freebie for you too - don't I always? lol! This is a small word art which can adorn any petting zoo layout - I hope you like it. Click the image to download. Check back tomorrow for the start of my collab kit with Mel - it's a gorgeous one! TTFN.

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Vicki for this AWESOME WA!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LindaJD said...

Thanks so much for the Cute Gift Vicki! love it, I just saw your gift for tomorrow and all I can say is WOW! it's Gorgeous, I am so glad I found you :-)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ROFL! For a girl who did NOT like creating theme kits, I'd say you're on a ROLL girlie!!! E-I-E-I-OOOOOOO!!! *big smile*

Wishing you a GORGEOUS week ahead LOVELY lady and please give LOVE to Lily and Pompey for me! Sniff, sniff ... I've missed seeing them!

Ciao bella,
Linda XOXO

Snowsmoon said...

Hi, Vicky....just a quick hello from across the Great Pond. You get some rest and let my mojo rest for a little while...it will surely return if you don't force it.

HUGS and Have a wonderful week.
Dawn aka Snowsmoon

amsangel said...

What a cute new kit!! Thanks for sharing the WA!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Kim said...

this is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

clubiani said...

this is precious! thank you so much for sharing~!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs