Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

QP freebie and Scrap N' Art

OK, first of all, Cheryl has a QP freebie for you using 'Sweet Nothings' - how absolutely gorgeous!! Click the preview to go to her blog and click here to buy the kit in store.

And now, I want to tell you about Scrap N' Art... Today is the day that Scrap n’ Art launches their brand new magazine and website! Be sure to check out the newly redesigned website for information on all the new magazine and web features, including how to subscribe for only $9.99 per year. I can tell you that there are two freebies from me for subscribers. The first is my part of a collaboration kit with 3 other digi girls called summer nights - this is what my part looks like:

And, a mini kit freebie from me called Pretty Garden is also available to subscribers. Check it out!

2 comments:

Carole N. said...

Thanks for sharing the info about Scrap N, Art Vicki. If we get your gorgeous work as part of our membership it is definitely worth the price. That figures out to less then a dollar a month which is a bargain in my book. LOL

Your kits are gorgeous and I LOVE the warm sunny colors.

Big Hugs!

Marif said...

I'm off to subscribe to Scrap N'Art. The freebies look gorgeous, so thanks in advance for those!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs