Pages

Sunday, 12 July 2009

Scrap your teenagers!!

Today's new store kit is called American Graffiti and is perfect for scrapping your teenagers and grown up kids! People are always commenting that they find it hard to scrap teenagers and now they can! This is what the full kit looks like - it is on sale for $3 until the end of Tuesday, so go grab it before it goes back up to $4 by clicking here.

And my CT have been amazing again. Before I show the layouts to you, I must introduce my new ct member - Peni. Here is a little about Peni....

I'm Peni, a mom of a cute boy named Ilman, live in Indonesia, married to my best friend, Fahmi. I'm a game designer for a multimedia company. Starting scrapbooking on May 2008, found Vicki and Mel Hains kit at digifree as a freebie... I started my layouts using both of their designs... and now I'm addicted to scrapbook and photography... When I read CT Call by Vicki, I tried to apply and Vicki let me to be her Guest CT and I could not believe my eyes that there was a permanent CT spot to fill and Vicki offered me.. wow!

Peni is an amazingly talented scrapper (as are the other girls on the team) - take a look at her layout using American Graffiti.

And here are some other CT layouts - all fantastic! You must check back in the next day or two for more - I have lots!!




So, now for the freebie add on to American Graffiti - it's a word art which I hope you will find use for. Click the image to download and please check out the full kit in store.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome rugged alpha. Thanks for the freebie! This kit is perfect for my hubbie.

Sunny1972 said...

WOW fabulous Kit Vicki! And your Ct have made fantastic LOs Love all the grunge and the Metal!

txbubbles said...

Love this kit, Vicki! Thanks a million!
Hugs, Vicki

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much for sharing!
Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Carole N. said...

THANK YOU, Vicki, for this great word art. I love it. I am off to purchase this kit. It will be perfect for son and grandson.

Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's fair that some people got this kit free and now people have to pay for it. Something that's free should be free to everyone, forever.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs