Pages

Thursday, 30 July 2009

Template freebie and last chance for retiring kits!

Well, I am glad the weekend is getting closer - after taking a week off work, I always find it difficult to get back into the swing of things and I feel really tired this week. I have enjoyed reading your comments about what you've been up to - I like knowing more about my blog readers! Thank you too for your kind comments and support regarding SNA which I really appreciate. I do feel less pressure right now because I am having a designing break and I've quit SNA and so if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask - please feel free (although, please don't ask me the dreaded 'how do I get started with digi scrapping' - that is my least favourite question!! LOL! Only kidding - there are some great sites out there that explain these things and I have a few links I can send you if you like ;). I was happy to help a fellow designer, Karen, yesterday who has been scouring the digi stores for a wreath like the one I used in Winter Warmer and just couldn't find one! I think she's a happy bunny now I've fixed her up with one on Gunhild Storeide's blog ;)

Back to the business of today and I wanted to remind you that I have 12 kits retiring on Saturday (31st July) in store and so if you wanted one of them, you should grab it now - they're just $1 and when they're gone - they really are gone for good.... Take a look at the preview and click here to go to the 'retiring soon' section in store.
And finally, here is your freebie template - it's based on a layout I did with one of Stacey's kits again - Sweetie Pie - I hope you like it. Click the preview to download! Chat to you all soon - TTFN....

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

what a great template!! Thanks girl!!!

Denise said...

Thank you...love it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Emily said...

Thanks so much for Monday's template and today's! They are both so cute!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs