Pages

Monday, 27 July 2009

Various things and a freebie!

So, it was a lovely week last week and I haven't told you all about it. I can sum it up in three words - friends, family and wine! On Tuesday, I went to my Mum's with the doggies for a couple of days. On Wednesday, we went on a shopping trip (minus dogs) and I treated myself to several new things ;). On Wednesday evening, I caught up with my friend Nicky who I haven't seen for a quite a while and we drank a few glasses of wine and caught up on all the gossip. Since I last saw her, she has a new boyfriend and two dogs - a black lab called Poppy and a rottweiler called Stella - both gorgeous and soooo well behaved. It was a great evening - I love spending time with friends - so relaxing.

Then, I came home on Thursday and on Friday I met my BFF Hayley for lunch. We went to Browns - which is a trendy restaurant/ bar in Bristol and it was a great catch up with more wine and girly chatting - fantastic! We sat outside and watched the world pass by while we caught up!

On Saturday, I had a call from my friend Nikki (we went to school together) - she has been in Peru on the Inca trail for a year working as a guide and so I haven't seen her since last year. She came to stay on Saturday night and we had - yes you guessed it - more wine! We also had a fantastic evening chatting, eating and watching a movie - very relaxing! Then on Sunday, we went shopping - what more can a girl ask? Friends and shopping!!

That was my week - I loved it! How was yours? What have you been up to recently? I would love to know!

OK, so I have some more layouts from my CT using my new kit - Berry Sweet - they are all gorgeous - I am sure you will find inspiration from them. You can still pick up the kit here for $3 - don't miss it because there won't be another store kit for a month...



This is a double page from Laramie... who knew Thanksgiving layouts would work? lol!

And I promised a template freebie for you - this is made from a layout I did using Stacey's 'Summer Lovin'' kit- take a look and click the image to download. Remember to leave some love if you download. TTFN.

11 comments:

Trisha said...

Thank you for the template Vicki. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Good for you!!!!

Shel said...

Sounds like a fab week! Me? I've been looking for a job... :) Such fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, cute template!

Marif said...

Thanks so much for the template! Glad you had a good week.

The Redhead Riter said...

Very nice templates!

Stopping by to give a little blog ♥

April said...

Wow, it sounds like you had a great week!!! Lots of fun with family and friends. Mine was filled with renovations and painting but some day it will all be worth it. Glad you had fun. Thanks for the great template.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Denise said...

Thanks for the template. I can't wait to get home and download.

I just got back from the beach. It was an all girls 4-day weekend. Lots of wine! We all had a great time.

I'm glad your week was fabulous!!!

thescrappywife said...

Fabulous template! Thank you!

Ajila said...

Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun, girl! That's great. Hubby went back to work finally. I'm so thrilled about that. I've had time to get some extra housework done. Also since it's summer, I've been able to work out in the pool and I feel good about that too. So that's what I've been up too *LOL*. TY & LYSL

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs