Pages

Thursday, 6 August 2009

An alpha for your Doodle Bug kit...

I am going camping again this weekend!!!! Remember last year? I just found last year's post - I love reading back, it's like having a diary! It was so funny and if I remember rightly, I said I would never go again, but here I am getting ready to repeat the pain!! LOL! I will have some new photos for scrapping though, so that's cool! We're only camping for one night and this time the weather is going to behave I think (last time we had heavy rain and very high winds)!! So, wish me luck - full report will follow!!

First, though, I have an alpha to coordinate with Doodle Bug for you. Click Stacey's preview to go to her blog and download and click mine to download. I have a little add on for you tomorrow, so be sure to check back for that - a cluster frame and a wordart created from items in the kit to give you a head start! TTFN.


19 comments:

TerriM said...

Love the alpha. The color is grand and bold and I like the thick font style. Thank you. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the very cute alpha.

makeyesup said...

Great alpha, thanks for it and also for the entire super collab kit. Sure hope the weather holds out for you this weekend. If not, sleep in the car.

Debbie said...

Thank you for the alpha! The kit is great! Have a fun and safe trip!

Sasa said...

Have fun on your camping trip - I'm assuming the fur-babies get to come along too? I remember seeing photos of them playing in the water - was that your trip last year, or am I thinking of another adventure?

LY

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for the lovely alphabet!! Have a great day!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

thank you - very cute alpha!

Sue said...

Hope you have fun camping this time! Thank you very much for the wonderful alpha! :)

Marif said...

Thanks for the great alpha!
Enjoy camping (we went last week-end and had LOTS of rain and wind, I hope you get better weather than that).

cindiaskew said...

I'm back to lap up more of doodle bug. it is truly delightful tyfs

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for this COOL kit!! I am especially in love with Both Alphas! They and you two ROCK!! :)

Trisha said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit! Hope your dad is doing better. :)

ittybittybirdy said...

oh gosh thanks! I just adore the doodle bug font!!!!

Yvette said...

Thank you for the alpha. Goes will with this cute kit.

April said...

Thanks for the great alpha! It reminds me of chewing bubble gum in a field of daisies while camping in Northern California . . . with the bugs. True story. We even made daisy chains. Maybe I am showing my age . . . have fun camping.

Michele said...

Cute alpha! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs