Pages

Sunday, 30 August 2009

Falling For You!

This is my second post today - check here for my new store kit and freebie. We are a couple of days early with our collaboration kit this month, but you are totally going to love it! I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was with this kit - I even scrapped two layouts myself!! The kit is called 'Falling For You' and is MASSIVE! This is what it looks like - if you go to the store by clicking here, you can buy it for just $4 and you can also see some more previews and some layouts by all of the creative teams that played with this!

I told you it was gorgeous, didn't I? LOL! Here are two layouts from me to show you how it looks in action. I have some CT layouts too which I will show you tomorrow. I believe that Stacey has a freebie alpha to coordinate which you will get in our newsletter next week, so make sure you are signed up to that - there is a link on the homepage of our store. Until tomorrow...


1 comments:

Marif said...

Love your layouts! The colour contrast is stunning in this kit!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs