Pages

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Hello!!

Just thought I'd stop by to say hello to everyone!! I am working on new kits and a couple of collabs, but this week is going to be quiet ;)

I went to the second agility class with Lily last night - it was great fun! She was going really fast and I was finding it hard to keep up, but then she decided to stop in the middle of the tunnel and turn around and sniff a bit before coming out!! You should have seen me sprint the length of the tunnel to the other side of the jump to reward her and she's not there!! LOL!! Another time, she stopped mid jumps to have a scratch!! If nothing else, she's entertaining!! LOL!!

I'll check back in later in the week to see how you are all doing - in the meantime, please feel free to leave suggestions for freebie kits - I won't reply to all the emails, but if I see something that takes my fancy, I'll contact you ;). TTFN.

9 comments:

Rose said...

I wish we had agility courses here, although I can just imagine my dog there. She's still a pup and her exuberace gets the best of her at times. Any freebie kit is a good freebie kit lol. I don't have a lot of Halloween kits, although soon enough I'm sure they will be popping up everywhere. I would love a kit with a Blackberry in it, or a laptop, a camera, all the things I love...call it unplugged, because I never am!! lol Thanks for all you do, your kits are great :)

So~Inkin~Cute said...

OH HOW FUN!!!! I wish we had something like that here (agility training)! I would go in a heartbeat!! That really sounds awesome.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello! I come by religously every week!! :)

I hope you're doing really, really well!

xoxo,
candi

Sylvia92 said...

Hi Vicki !
I would love to be behind a bush to see you crowling, jumping, running..... it must be quite funny. Hubby should come - without telling you - and take shots !!! As long as you dont try to scratch your neck with your foot!!! LOL !

For your Kit idea : I would love to get a white and purple Wedding theme. Laces, rubbons, flowers and candles. Does it sound like something you would like to work on ? LOL !
Hugs !!! S.

kelly said...

Hello! I always have great ideas until someone needs one and then they're gone!

Snowsmoon said...

Hey girl...I am just stopping by to say hello and check to see how you were doing. Sounds like you are have fun with your babies...Big Hugs from across the great pond.

Scrappy Bug said...

God, I'd kill for a quiet week!!! LOL!!! I've just finished making 120 "frog in the ponds" for school fundraiser (jelly with choc frog sitting in it... just in case England doesn't have frog in the pond!)

I've been thinking about a "Road Trip" theme of late... what do you reckon?

Heidi Kelley said...

Hee hee, I bet that was funny seeing you run to the other end and Lily taking her sweet time, lol!

April said...

While you are haveing fun with your furry friends a thought popped into my head. How abou "A Teddy Bear's Picnic" kind of theme. My mother-in-law makes teddy bears out of old fur coats. I have been collecting pictures of the ones she has done . . . maybe a kit to go with them would be fun? Have fun being agile!!! Sounds like fun and exercise . . . oh maybe too much for me.

Vicki said...

April - check back later - I think Stacey's new kit will fulfill your needs ;)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs