Pages

Monday, 31 August 2009

Layouts galore!

Well, I have a lot of eye candy to show you today! First of all, I have some more CT layouts using my Cutie Pie kit - thank you to everyone who has bought this kit - I hope you enjoy using it! I would love to see your layouts in my guestbook or in the Scrap That Idea gallery. I think the break I took in designing was fantastic for my creative team too - they seem to have all outdone themselves with this kit - take a look....






You can still pick up the kit for just $3 here.

I also want to show you the offerings from the other girls this week - Stacey's kit Teddy Bear Picnic goes perfectly with my Cutie Pie kit - check out my layout and click the preview to go to the kit in store.


And Mel's kit is called Airy Fairy and this is what I did with it - click the preview below to buy it in store. TTFN.


1 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs