Pages

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

More Artistic Moments elements

So sorry with the problems with the files the last couple of days - really not sure what is wrong with 4shared, but hopefully today we will be good - I updated the file before I started typing this blog post!! LOL!

Before you get them, just wanted to let you know that I went to agility with Lily on Monday night and it was great fun! For anyone with a dog who hasn't been, I would definitely recommend it. We both had a great time and Lily was exhausted afterwards (and so was I if I'm honest)!! I will have to take my camera and get someone to take some pics of us jumping, weaving and going through tunnels so that you can see.... ;)

Also to note today - it's hubby's 38th birthday! Happy Birthday to him!! I am taking him out for dinner tomorrow night as I don't have to go to the office on Friday and so I can eat very garlicky prawns if I like and not offend anyone!! LOL! Also I can't really cook very well as I've said before and I want to eat yummy food and there is a gorgeous Thai restaurant nearby!! Woohoo - he's happy, I'm happy!! :)

Back to the elements and here is the second set - click the preview to download, leave some love if you have time and check back tomorrow for the alpha (one of my all time favs, and there have been a few). TTFN.

25 comments:

Marif said...

Thanks! The link seems to be working perfectly!
Can't wait for the alpha (my favourite part).
Wish a very happy birthday to your hubby and enjoy your Thai supper (I'm jealous...).

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the elements.

Sasa said...

I love to watch agility! It's a great workout for both owner and dog! Can't wait to see some pics of the two of you . . .

Happy Birthday to Hubby! (And I agree, there are few things better than garlicky prawns - enjoy some for me too!!)

I'm going to a 12 hour scrap/craft thingy this weekend and I'll be sure to bring this newest GORGEOUS kit you have gifted us with . . . THANK YOU!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Magnolia said...

Thank you again.

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby. Thank you for sharing.

Emily said...

Thanks for the beautiful papers and both sets of embellishments! :)

cindiaskew said...

love this awesome kit, the colors the elements appreciate you sharing ty

Trisha said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, this is a beautiful kit!

sdwrdt said...

thank you very much!

Scrappy Bug said...

I had lots of trouble with 4shared on Sat! THANKS VICKI!

April said...

Thanks for the elements. I didn't have any trouble so maybe it is the webbrowsers. . . .don't really know. Anyway thanks again and enjoy your dinner.

Sue said...

Your elements are so fun! Thank you very much! :)

Michele said...

I totally love these! Thank you!

grammy201 said...

Great elements! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Iy@Ferrarista said...

gratitude for your generosity. thanks!!

Van said...

Thank you again for these great elements!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 11:19pm] - 20 Aug [NY 01:19am, UK 06:19am, OZ 04:19pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Deatles said...

Gosh... IF I HAVE TIME???? If you have the time to create such wonderful magic for us to have out of the goodness of your heart - I surely have the time to THANK YOU!!!!! Thank you so much for this darling kit.

Now have your special meal :-), and wish hubby a very Happy Birthday

Thank you again for your generosity, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

great idea for this kit! thanx a bunch!!

TerriM said...

Thanks for more elements for this artistic kit. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Melissa said...

thanks a bunch for the elements! Appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs