Pages

Monday, 10 August 2009

New kits at Scrap That Idea!

Oooops - I forgot to tell you what the other girls have to offer in the store this week. First is Stacey - her kit is called "Eat Your Veggies". It's really cute, but I don't have any photos to go with it, so I did a layout minus veggies - I think it worked really well! Click the kit preview to buy in store.


Then we have two kits from Sara called "His Days Gone By" and "Her Days Gone By" - you can buy them both for just $4 by clicking the preview.

Finally, "Sugar & Spice" from Mel - very girly and pink!!

And if you haven't already picked it up, don't forget the collaboration collection for August - it's huge and only $5. Here's my layout and the preview is clickable. TTFN.


1 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I have an award for you at:

http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/little-about-me.html

Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs