Pages

Sunday, 30 August 2009

New stuff and a freebie!

Helloooo! How is everyone? I am good - we are having a long weekend in England this weekend, but as hubby worked yesterday and is in Portsmouth for the footie today, I have had plenty of time for designing, scrapping and making some real life cards!! LOL! I have lots more to do and I am hoping that Mr Mojo makes an appearance and sticks around today!

Back to this weekend and I have a new kit!! It's been a month, but I do still design - honest! LOL! I am really pleased with this one - it's called Cutie Pie and is really bright and funky! If you like this kit, you should also check out Stacey's Teddy Bear Picnic because the colours are very similar and you could get yourself a MEGA kit! Both kits are just $3 each until the end of Tuesday. This is what my kit looks like...



This word art add on is included with purchase, but if you'd been subscribed to my newsletter, you'd have been able to download for free - to sign up, check above this post on my blog and you won't miss another freebie!

And these wonderful layouts are from Laramie - I have more CT layouts, but I'll show you those tomorrow. Laramie was on such a roll, that I thought she could have a post all to herself! ;) Thanks girl!




OK, well, not quite to herself - here is my layout!! Woo hoo, having a break means I had time for a layout myself!

And now to the freebie - it's a simple cluster frame - click the preview to download and I hope you enjoy it! Back tomorrow with some more CT layouts and later in the week, I may have a new freebie kit for you. Oh, and it's your last chance to download Artistic Moments - it's going into store at the end of today (Sunday). TTFN.

11 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 10:26pm] - 30 Aug [NY 12:26am, UK 05:26am, OZ 03:26pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

I bought your "Cutie Pie" kit yesterday and it is gorgeous!! Thanks very much for the extra cluster frame!

DigiGift said...

Thank you very much for all new freebies you have published.I would like to
inform you that we placed link to your post on our web site DigiGift - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebies List, where you will be able to share in your work among other
people . Please see our article "30 August 2009 - freebies and tutorials list - 1 of 4".  If you are not interested in publishing please inform us. Thanks once again.!!
The DigiGift Team.

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Laramie said...

Vicki Thanks for the spot light. Hee! As you can tell I love this kit. So many beautiful elements and cute papers. We're glad to have you back from your much needed break.

Dawn said...

Thank you this is soo adorable

April said...

Very cute!!! What an awesome kit. thank you for the cluster frame!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How cute!! Thank you sooo much:)

Jackie said...

Absolutely adorable kit! Love it :)

Rose said...

This is such a cute kit!! Love it!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs